The map below shows the hundreds of Buckinghamshire in about the mid 1800s.
List of Parishes by Hundred
Ashendon; Aston Sandford; Boarstall; Brill; Chearsley; Chilton; East Claydon; Middle Claydon; Long Crendon; Dorton; Grandborough; Grendon Underwood; Hogshaw; Ickford; Ilmer; Kingsey; Ludgershall with Kingswood; Fleet Marston; North Marston; Oakley; Oving; Pitchcott; Quainton with Shipton Lee; Quarrendon; Shabbington; Towersey; Waddesdon with Westcott and Woodham Cott and Woodham; Lower or Nether Winchendon; Worminghall; Wotton Underwood.
Aston Clinton, Aylesbury with Walton, Bierton with Broughton, Bledlow, Buckland, Cuddington, Dinton with Ford and Upton, Ellesborough, Great Hampden, Great Kimble, Great Missenden, Haddenham, Halton, Hartwell, Horsenden, Hulcott, Lee, Little Hampden, Little Kimble, Little Missenden, Monks Risborough, Princes Risborough, Stoke Mandeville, Stone, Wendover, Weston Turville.
Addington; Adstock; Akeley; Barton Hartshorn; Beachampton; Biddlesden; Chetwode; Edgcott; Foscott; Hillesden; Leckhampstead; Lillingstone Dayrell; Lillingstone Lovell; Luffield Abbey; Maids Moreton; Marsh Gibbon; Padbury; Preston Bissett; Radclive; Westbury; Shalstone; Steeple Claydon; Stowe; Thornborough; Thornton; Tingewick; Turweston; Twyford with Charndon and Poundon; Water Stratford. This hundred included the parish of Caversfield prior to 1844, when it was transferred to Oxfordshire. The borough of Buckingham lay within the boundaries of this hundred.
Amersham, Beaconsfield, Burnham With Lower Boveney, Chalfont St. Giles, Chalfont St. Peter, Chenies, Chesham, Chesham Bois, Dorney, Farnham Royal With Hedgerley Dean And Seer Green, Hitcham, Penn, Taplow. The village of Coleshill in the parish of Amersham was part of Hertfordshire until 1844.
Aston Abbots, Cheddington, Cholesbury, Creslow, Cublington, Drayton Beauchamp, Drayton Parslow, Dunton, Edlesborough, Great Horwood, Grove, Hardwick With Weedon, Hawridge, Hoggeston, Ivinghoe, Linslade, Little Horwood, Marsworth, Mentmore, Mursley, Pitstone, Slapton, Soulbury, Stewkley, Swanbourne, Tattenhoe, Whaddon With Nash, Whitchurch, Wing, Wingrave, Winslow.
Fawley, Fingest, Great Marlow, Hambleden, Hedsor, High Wycombe, Hughenden, Ibstone, Little Marlow, Medmenham, Radenham, Radnage, Saunderton, Turville, West Wycombe,Wooburn. The parish of Stokenchurch was transferred into this area from Oxfordshire in 1844.
Astwood, Bletchley with Fenny Stratford and Water Eaton, Bow Brickhill, Bradwell, Broughton, Calverton, Chicheley, Clifton Reynes, Cold Brayfield, Emberton, Gayhurst, Great Brickhill, Great Linford, Great Woolstone, Hanslope with Castle Thorpe, Hardmead, Lathbury, Lavendon, Little Brickhill, Little Linford, Little Woolstone, Loughton, Milton Keynes, Moulsoe, Newport Pagnell, Newton Blossomville, Newton Longville, North Crawley, Olney with Warrington, Ravenstone, Shenley, Sherington, Simpson, Stantonbury, Stoke Goldington, Stoke Hammond, Stony Stratford, Tyringham with Filgrave, Walton, Wavendon, Weston Under Wood, Willen, Wolverton, Woughton-on-the-Green.
Colnbrook, Datchet, Denham, Eton, Fulmer, Hedgerley, Horton, Iver, Langley Marish, Slough, Stoke Poges, Upton-cum-Chalvey, Wexham, Wraysbury.